BASIC PRINCIPLES OF IMPLEMENTATION OF RESPONSIBLE INNOVATIONS AT THE ENTERPRISE
Ключові слова:innovations, management decisions, responsible innovation, fundamental principles of responsible innovation
Due to constant changes in the business environment, it is necessary to develop mechanisms that will help adapt to these challenges. For this purpose, it is necessary to develop a mechanism for the introduction of responsible innovations. One of the components is the principles that should be guided by when developing certain management decisions.
In our opinion, responsible innovation can be considered as such if:
1) probable risks, potential threats, values, rights, and interests of all interested parties are taken into account at the stage of introducing responsible innovations into the company's activities;
2) problems that may arise in the reporting process, as well as in the legal field, are investigated;
3) there are effective ways of communicating with interested parties;
4) all processes related to the implementation of responsible innovations should be transparent and understandable;
5) alternative ways of solving all questions that may arise in the course of the activity of the enterprise implementing responsible innovations are developed and brought to the interested parties.
Gurzhavska A. , emphasizes that the management of responsible innovations requires the use of the following principles:
Nazarko L.  highlights the following fundamental principles of responsible innovation:
We consider it expedient to use the following principles to develop a responsible innovation management mechanism:
1) comprehensiveness - a holistic approach to the development and implementation of responsible innovations in the company's activities;
2) effectiveness - measures developed at the enterprise must be appropriate, justified, and have a positive impact on the enterprise's activities;
3) transparency - submission of the entire set of reports in an accessible form, access to information on responsible innovations of the enterprise for all interested parties;
4) environmental friendliness - development and implementation of innovations that will have a positive impact on the external environment, customers, and suppliers;
5) responsibility - responsible behavior of all interested parties in the process of introducing responsible innovations into the enterprise's activities;
6) ethics - development of measures to increase the level of ethical behavior of the enterprise due to the implementation of responsible innovations.
In our opinion, the proposed principles will contribute to the development and more effective implementation of responsible innovations in the activities of enterprises.
Gurzawska, A. Strategic responsible innovation management (StRIM): A new approach to responsible corporate innovation through strategic CSR. Assessment of Responsible Innovation. Routledge: Abingdon-on-Thames, UK, 2020. P. 63–97.
Nazarko L. (2019) Responsible Research and Innovation in Industry: From Ethical Acceptability to Social Desirability. Corporate Social Responsibility in the Manufacturing and Services Sectors. EcoProduction (Environmental Issues in Logistics and Manufacturing) / ed. by P. Golinska-Dawson, M. Spychala. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2019. P. 127–138.